Smoking dreams:

:mad: Well it finally happened! My first smoking dream happened early this morning. I don't recall much except me getting into my car after leaving the local farm market. I had a cig in my hand and was searching my purse for a lighter. I found the lighter and then my alarm went off!:eek: Now I have no idea if I would have smoked it??? I wonder if I had this dream at this time because that is when I would of had my 1st ciggy of the day. I reset my alarm to go off 15 min later when I quit.

I am working on my 17th day of not smoking!:D

Not smoked for: 0Y 2W 2D 1H 56M not smoked: 160 Cigarettes. Saving me £ 43.42. I will now live longer by: 0Y 0W 0D 12H 52M. I Quit on the:. Monday, October 01, 2007 6:00:26 AM. Download This Quitmeter free from stayfagfree.com

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • :mad: Well it finally happened! My first smoking dream happened early this morning. I don't recall much except me getting into my car after leaving the local farm market. I had a cig in my hand and was searching my purse for a lighter. I found the lighter and then my alarm went off! Now I have no idea if I would have smoked it??? I wonder if I had this dream at this time because that is when I would of had my 1st ciggy of the day. I reset my alarm to go off 15 min later when I quit.

I am working on my 17th day of not smoking!

Not smoked for: 0Y 2W 2D 1H 56M not smoked: 160 Cigarettes. Saving me £ 43.42. I will now live longer by: 0Y 0W 0D 12H 52M. I Quit on the:. Monday, October 01, 2007 6:00:26 AM. Download This Quitmeter free from stayfagfree.com

Ahhh I know the answer to that ;)

'The butler did it!! :eek: '

hehehehehehe

I like the alarm thought! setting it 15 mins later when quit!

Very bright idea!

Did you buy anything at the market? :rolleyes:

• I'm not sure?

:confused: I do buy fruits and veggies there and flowers during the summer. My daughter also works there so maybe I was picking her up or dropping off. I just wish I knew whether I smoked the damn thing! I do that I was fumbling through the purse frantically so I must have been feeling very nervous about the whole thing. As to the alarm thing, I used to waste 15-20 min in the morning smoking 2 cigs one after the other while letting my dogs out. I'ts kinda funny now because whenever I go in my purse, my German Shepherd gets all excited thinking he's going outside! They are so smart!! He's probably wondering what the hell is going on w/mom!!:confused:

• Aw bless him x x x :o

Let us know if you find the answers to what was happening, in your dreams tonight!! I am intrigued myself now!

You may also like...