No Smoking Day
2,581 members31,313 posts

progress update

Just to keep you posted. Currently on day 25 of not smoking and all is going well. no real bad urges, just the odd twinge. Had a couple of stressful days but kept strong and didnt give in. Were off to Spain at the begining of september for 2 weeks so that'll be the real test. I currently use the age old Buddhist technique's of Mantra each morning to strenghen my spirit "i will NOT smoke, I will NOT give in, I will be Strong

Hope everyone else is doing ok. Buffy, I saw your thread, dont worry, forget all about it and get right back on track, keep the faith all. :) :) :) :)

7 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi morning

You are doing great congrats. Hope you have a great holiday smoke free and you must come back and tell us all about it Love LInda xxx

oooooooooo Spain? can i come, you could put me in your pocket hehe

well done on day 25, that is just fantastic and worth a celebration forum-images.hardware.fr/im...

well done you, keep it up, mundogasol.com/foro/clap.gif

:D

Of course you can come, everyone can come. going to alicante to soak up some of that 35+ sunshine, :)

Of course you can come, everyone can come. going to alicante to soak up some of that 35+ sunshine, :)

I'm on may way, move over Boudee and make some room for me, lol.

xxxx Pupalup xxxx:)

I can't move over pup me arse is too big chickslovethecar.com/images...

That makes two of us then lol.

xxxx Pupalup xxxxx:D

sounds good to me, its a deal :) :D

Well done Funkmunk :D

Thanks for your kind words ;) it means a great deal to have all this wonderful support.

Spain yay!! you have a great time and revel in the fact that you won't be inpatient at customs just so as you can get out and have a smoke :D hehehe

~Buffy x x

More like a big problem on my part lol.:D

Hugs

xxxxx Pupalup xxxx

You may also like...