First week.: Well first week over, a loss of... - Weight Loss NHS

Weight Loss NHS
97,774 members β€’ 51,516 posts

First week.

Bignut1
Bignut17lbs
β€’3 Replies

Well first week over, a loss of 5.5lb was a good shock this morning. I've had loads of congratulations and comments on the Sunday weigh in and I'm taking advice in board.

Going for a 1lb to 2lb a week loss which I'm sure I can achieve but any more is a bonus, I'm definitely up on my water intake but probably could do to rework some of the meals as my shifts are a pain to work round.

Sometimes my lunch isn't untill 2pm or later due to my driving, looks like I'm going to have to find a few healthy snacks between meals as my job won't let me sustain what I did this week. Looks like carrot sticks and so on.

Thanks everyone that's helped me through this week as it was definitely needed.

Good luck on all your journeys πŸ’•

3 Replies
oldest β€’ newest
Diane2
Diane2Administrator

What a great result,well done πŸ‘πŸ‘ Some people on here swear by boiled eggs as a snack, I'm not a great fan (bad memories from school!) but might work for you? Saw also recommendation of celery pieces with cream cheese filling ??

Good luck!

Bignut1
Bignut17lbs
in reply to Diane2

I don't think my passengers would thank me for that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜, but I do like my books eggs...

babss
babss2st 7lbs

Congratulations what a great first week!

My favourite snacks are nuts, sometimes with some cubes of cheese, or an apple with nut butter. Easy to transport and filling πŸ˜‹

You may also like...