No Snack November Naughty Spell: On... - Weight Loss NHS

Weight Loss NHS
95,076 members50,350 posts

No Snack November Naughty Spell

Lzlycraft
Lzlycraft2019 October
4 Replies

On Halloween night I was visited by a delightful little witch, approx 4 years old. She was invited to take a handful of Hero's, of course her little hand had limitations and I could see the disappointment in her painted face. She was my only ghoulish visitor that evening but I am convinced she put a spell on me and last night her powers were so strong she made me scoff a handful of Hero's myself, jeopardising my no Snack campaign. Obviously, my hand is considerably larger than hers so her spell worked, as I did feel quite sick by the time her powers subsided.

This is the story of my dieting life really, blame temptation on others instead of keeping control of myself. I could have had one choccie to satisfy a craving but instead I CHOSE to give into the wicked witch of snacking.

On a positive note, my memory of feeling sick is still in the front of my mind so this evening a juicy orange is much more appealing!!

4 Replies
oldestnewest
Trimmerteacher

Oh dear Lzlycraft! Little 🧙‍♀️! But don’t beat yourself up. What’s done is done and tomorrow is another day. We are going for a whole month, so this blip is just that - a very little blip! Keep keeping on.

1 like
HectorandBoris

I too have had a bad moment this week! I had been doing really well but on Tuesday I went shopping with my daughter. A rare treat as she is a busy GP. I have difficulty walking because of a spinal problem so frequent stops were in order. I resisted temptation all day until about 3pm when a slice of coffee and walnut cake came into view and I succumbed! It was delicious but I did feel incredibly guilty! Back on the wagon now! Hope you enjoyed the orange!

Lzlycraft
Lzlycraft2019 October
in reply to HectorandBoris

That little mischievous witch must have put a spell on you too!! Thank goodness it's not just me!!

HectorandBoris
HectorandBoris1 stone
in reply to Lzlycraft

😂😂😂

You may also like...