Communing With Nature Mini Challenge Entry :-)

Communing With Nature Mini Challenge Entry :-)

Hi Tiggerr and Everyone,

Here is my entry for the 'Communing with Nature Challenge' - and I am literally 'Communing with Nature' - which I think is an 'activity' in itself - I have just been for a walk and during that walk, I tried to be mindful of Nature, and interact with it a bit - hence hugging the tree a little - and photographing some of the beautiful flowers, berries, and I also spotted a Pheasant in a field as well.

Thanks for this Challenge, as I REALLY enjoyed my walk so much more - I noticed many more things than I usually would, and really appreciated the beauties of Nature.

Looking forward to seeing everyone's entries - it's a great Challenge, and very uplifting.

Zest :-)

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • What beautiful photos👏👏

• Thanks wa2un7 - it was such a lovely evening last night. Perfect to take a few photos. :-)

• Fantastic entry and so glad you enjoyed the walk so much more :)

You look beautiful and so happy Zest

• Aww, you made me blush, blackbeauty99 - thanks for your lovely words, and yes, I felt very happy last night - that walk was relaxing, fun and I really enjoyed 'Communing with Nature'.

Hope you're having a good week.

Zest :-) xxx

• Lovely photos and a great reminder of what's around us. I reckon moreless will totally agree and the tree hugging surely puts it into the 500 category :)

• Hi Tiggerr,

Thank you so much!

I really enjoyed the Challenge - thanks again.

• That's so lovely! I photographed some flowers last week on my daily circuit.

I'll see if I can upload them!

• Thanks :-) I'll look forward to seeing your entry - with those flowers you photographed. :-)

You may also like...