Don't panic it's the weekend!!!

Well this is my first Saturday on the plan. Started the day with a slice of toast with peanut butter and some tuti fruiti grapes( discovered them in M&S yesterday. Really nice).spending the day with my daughter. Having a carvery lunchtime,will fill plate with plenty of veg.lean meat and just a couple of roast potatoes. Then going for a long walk. Will be a challenge not to buy usual chocolate treats for Saturday night that has become a habit.happy Saturday all ......Pamela

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

11 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Don't worry, Rexy, you'll get used to weekends, after all, there's one every week! ;)

I'm sure you'll absolutely nail your first! :)

• Thanks. Just need to break the it's the weekend eat everything in sight habit!!!!!

• LOL! We're all with you on that one! :)

• Here's to forming new habits! Maybe make saturday magazine day, I used to get a magazine every saturday with my weekly shopping as a wee treat! Just a suggestion. Enjoy the carvery and im sure ul be proud to get through your first Sat!

• Hi.that's a good idea. Need distractions! Thank you. Have a good day to

• Hi happybeee

I like the idea of a Saturday magazine, onwards and downwards

Rosie 😊

• Hi Rexy0000

Good idea to be planning in your mind what to have at the carvery!

Best of luck for a great weigh-in!

Enjoy your weekend.

• Hi.thanks. you have a good weekend to

• We can help you. Weekends are better for me since I tend to get all my calories in instead of missing meals at work. Good luck to you. No chocolate!!! Be strong.

• Thank you.so far so good.yesterday went well, no chocolate!!!!!!

• well done on a good Saturday. One more day of the weekend. I feel your struggles, you are defo not alone on this one!

You may also like...