Returning member

Hi I joined last year and my goal was to lose a stone and I did lose more so was really happy.

I have stayed roughly the same not put loads back on as I carried on doing a weigh in. It did help my symptoms with hiatus hernia and my doctor was really.pleased with weight loss.

I have now been diagnosed with hypothyroidism so I want to lose more weight even just half a stone would help as I hear women have problems with weight when the thyroid is under active.

I came here last year at 13.2

Got down to 11.12 so a loss of 1st 4lb.

I have fluctuated within a 4lb range which I am pleased with.

So now I would definitely like to go down to 11st but be happy at 11.7.

Today I weighed 12 stone

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Welcome back, Lottie :)

Well done for managing to maintain your weight loss, that's a fantastic achievement. To celebrate that fact, I've awarded you your 1 stone badge, which looks terrific on you :)

We run a weigh-in every day of the week and you'd be very welcome to join one of them. The threads can always be found in the Events section, to the right of the HOME page, bottom on a mobile.

We also run a Daily Diary, where we share our meal and exercise plans for the day. It's a great place to get ideas and to keep us focused. The link can also be found in Events.

Wishing you all the best :)

• Hi and welcome back Lottie67 :) Good luck with your weight loss :)

You may also like...