Before and After photo - a big difference!

Before and After photo - a big difference!

Ha, bet you thought it was a slimmer me - nope just my pond before I went mental with the garden tools. That's the pond, veggie plot and patio done - next job is preparing the ground for the third polytunnel and whipping the herb patch into some sort of order. Hubby got over 15,000 steps in yesterday cutting the grass (easy job if you ask me!)....

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Wow!! Looking fabulous 😊 How rewarding too, job well done.

I'm loving the Green Gym so much, you lose track of time and burn calories 😊

Enjoy yourself Mochta 😊

• Just started the herb garden Anna61 it's making the pond look like a cake walk I reckon at least another two days to get it in order. Getting in plenty of bending, stretching and carrying ;)

• That looks fabulous Mochta! Such a lot of hard work youve put into that, but really well worth the effort. There is something really intrinsically lovely about redesigning or redeveloping a garden isnt there? :)

• Thanks Chuckyegg I love creating in the garden the trouble comes when it's all got to be maintained so many projects it's difficult to keep on top of everything. Back out for another hour or so ;)

• Wow, how impressive are you! Charlie Dimmock watch out there is a new green fingered Ninja on the block :) EJ

• Ha ha yes I was expecting photos of you

What an amazing difference it looks absolutely gorgeous and a haven of peace 🐸

You may also like...