Weekend success

Weekends have been my worst time in the past when I usually went completely off track and messed up my hard work previously. I am aiming for long term changes this time which means a lifestyle change. I started this weekend by going out on an hours walk Saturday and Sunday. Today I started back at spinning classes which I stopped last summer followed by an hours walk with my dog. Doable today as I have the day off. Am going to plan for the week ahead but for me I HAVE to be active. Nothing will change otherwise. I messed up the losses achieved last yr but determined that I won't do that to myself anymore. The moral of the story is DONT GIVE UP. 🙄

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

1 Reply

oldestnewest
  • Never give up! Well done you for getting back on track. You sound very motivated and determined. Have you seen the Mad March Hare exercise challenge? If you want to be part of a group thats trying to exercise more then that might suit you as a mini challenge for March - its in the pinned posts.

You may also like...