Goal reached new badge please :) :)

Hi everyone, after last weeks weight loss i was nearing my 8st loss needing yo lose 0.8lbs and i can say after losing 2.8lbs this week i have now lost 8st 2lbs bringing my start weight from 19st 12lbs to 11st 10lbs

Cant express how happy i am and just determined. To see this out, after failed attempts i just new this time had to count!!

Hope you are all well and losing lots :D

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

21 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • OMG, Rjay!!! I'm beside myself with excitement for you!!! WTG you!! I've shaken my pom poms to bits!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

You are a star and I'm in awe of your achievement! :)

• Thank you Moreless, poor pom poms aha, :) and thank you for my 8stone badge, looks great

• Not bad, lol ;-)

• no bad at all :) lol

• Wow, rjay95 - Congratulations on your 8 stone weight loss badge, that is FANTASTIC!!!! :-) Really exciting news, and it's great to hear how happy you are - long may that lovely feeling last. :-)

• Thank you Zest, happy ive finally got it, now on to the next :D

• WONDERFUL NEWS. !!! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ

Brilliant, fantastic, supreme - enjoy your new body and all that life holds for you now rjay95 :) :) xx

• Thank you jopo, Things are defiantly looking up :)

• Wow, so proud of you rjay95 it just shows how it can be done if you keep going. Well done, you are an inspiration to us all. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Thank you Cockneyblue, exactly ive been on both sides, but now showing it is possible for anyone, Onwards and Downwards for us both :)

• That is.... A M A Z I N G ! ! ! Congratulations!

• Thank you Pineapple :)

• What an inspiration. Congratulations.

• Thank you ewillday :)

• Wow, that's brilliant - massive well done to you...really great news!!!

• Thank you Sazkia, p.s don't feel too down about your recent gain, your doing so well just concentrate on the positives, and smash it this week :)

• you are an inspiration to us all... massive well done you have done AMAZING !!!!

• Thank you Claz, hope your doing well, you'll catch up to me in no time :)

• haha.. i wish !

• Well done !! You absolute star! So happy for you to have persisted with your weight loss x

• Thank you Helenbach, yes persistence is key to success, hope your well, and doing great :)

You may also like...