really pleased !

Hi all, I am really pleased , after lots of difficult days I've accomplished a 3lb in 3 weeks.

Yes I know I could have done better but I am happy with that. Its made a small difference and I am walking and actually enjoying it and food isn't on my mind all day long. So big thank you to all who post their highs and lows its great to know I am not alone. from 11.8 to 11.5

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done, a great start. A pound a week soon adds up and losing at that rate is sustainable, which is the best way. Onwards and downwards!

• 3lbs in three weeks is no small achievement especially if you've had difficult days - the slower it comes off the easier it is to keep it off and it's all part of the bigger (or should that be smaller) picture - well done you!

• Morning Kelsey34

You should feel pleased with yourself, that's a steady 1lb a week, slow and steady gets you there, well done you.

Enjoy your week.

Rose

• That's really well done! I lose a 1lb a week - sometimes I maintain, I'm happy with that as it is a long term change I want to make and slowly is the best way to change eating habits

• That's an excellent loss Kelsey34 ☺ Very well done

Why don't you go over to the Wednesday weigh-in and share the good news with them? Here is the link

healthunlocked.com/nhsweigh...

Best wishes

Anna

• Really well done. You are moving in the right direction.

You may also like...