Danced off those calories

hey everyone,

I forgot to post yesterday because.. well i went out with some friends

Now I know what you're thinking, I shouldn't be drinking aha but well, I haven't been on a night out in a while and I'm 20 so I should probably be out way more than I ever am

because I did drink, it bumped up my calorie intake quite a bit but... (and i forgot to add these in on the other days) i remembered to add in the exercise and considering I was dancing for 2 hours straight and had been doing some walking earlier on in the day, I actually managed to burn quite a bit of it off and ended up consuming:

1934 calories but burning off 962 calories

finally, today I consumed 1201 calories but haven't been anywhere because of revision for an exam on Monday :)

feel pretty impressed with myself if I'm honest :)

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done dancing 💃🕺🏽that many calories off. Just make sure you get enough of the nutritious calories too 😄

• Thank you :) and yeah dont worry I am definitely doing that too :p

• We're impressed with you to Kat96

Dance away, it's a great way to exercise.

Jopo xx

• I love dancing ☺ It sounds like a really fun night ☺

I'm glad you had such a good time and like you say, you got right back on track afterwards ☺ Well done ☺

• Yeah it really was :) and yeah thank you I don't find it too difficult to do at the moment

• Sounds like excellent fun. Good luck with your exam tomorrow :)

• Thank you :) I need all the luck I can get aha

You may also like...