Weighed in first-time since Christmas Eve & it's good news

I was not looking forward to weighing myself today, but I bit the bullet and to my surprise I have lost weight :) 1.6lbs to be exact, which is great I enjoyed myself, and the treats, but controlled myself and kept up the exercise, so I have now lost a total of 7st 5.2lbs and now weighing 12st 6.8lbs, so I've kept up a weekly continues loss, and I'm defiantly starting the New year on high and really positive about the year ahead. Happy New year to you all I wish you all the best on the weight loss

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

18 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Well done rjay95, that's an amazing achievement πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Happy New Year xxxxx

• Thank you :)

• Amazing result, Well done! Happy New Year to you! -)

• Thank you :)

• That's great news that you have kept on track.. keep It up x happy new year to u too 😊

• Thank you claz, hard work and determination, hope your well

• Brilliant! Maybe you could tell your success story so far for all the newbies on here, to encourage them, so they can see such an amazing achievement is possible. πŸ‘

• Thank you, maybe I will I. Was a newbie once and thought it was Impossible, clearly not. :)

• That's fantastic !! Keep on going. I'll be looking forward to a longish post from you with some advice for us all once you reach your final goal (I'm sure you will) ! Happy New Year !!

• Thank you, little further yet, no number set in stone but I have now lost bulk of it, so maybe when I get there. I'll do a post :D

• Well done πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Thank you

• Well done that's amazing rjay95 Happy New Year πŸ˜€

• Thank you Cherry :)

• Well done, that's a great result! Happy New Year!

• Thank you Tailsmo :)

• Well done on your weight loss I have put that amount on but hope to lose it by next Monday when I will weigh in again

• Thank you Caroline, you will have no problem losing it, best of luck :)

You may also like...