Well it's that time of year again!!!!!!

OK so this is the year that I am finally going to shed the excess !!!! Yes I've tried before, indeed I've been on and off diets since the age of 13. Some progress has been made regarding exercise, but my calorie intack is stillntoo high, so my weight remains the same. Come say high, share a tip or two. Look forward to hearing from you 😀

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Amanda,

There's a lot of changes occurring in the forum currently.

May I draw your attention to my pinned post healthunlocked.com/nhsweigh... which is as poignant to sustained weight-loss as it is to being healthy and keeping the body-fat off?

• Hello Amanda001 Welcome to the Weight Loss NHS forum. I'm glad that you’ve joined. 😊 As Concerned mentioned there are a few changes planned but we are a friendly bunch so please ask if you have any questions 😊

First place to look is at the Pinned Posts section, to the right of your screen (bottom, if you're using a mobile) and have a look at the Welcome Newbies thread.😊 there is lots of info here, and links to the nhs12 week plan and also for checking your BMR and target calories 😊 it's important to eat enough so you don't get hungry or feel deprived 😊

It's also good to be active on the forum, that's where we exchange ideas and get our daily dose of motivation and inspiration.😊

Best wishes 

You may also like...