starting again

Hi,

is there anyone out there who is starting the 12 week challenge again tomorrow? I did well last year but after lots of bad months am almost back to where I was. I have to change or my future will include diabetes, high blood pressure and perhaps even worse. I am fairly weak willed and could do with a buddy or 2. Anyone want to join me?

Shirley

11 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi there. Yes I have decided to do something about my weight and am starting the program tomorrow. I also have concerns about my future health and need to lose at least a couple of stones.

• Let's go for it!

• Hi Shirley,

Welcome to the NHS Weight Loss forum - it's a great place to gain support, motivation and inspiration to lose weight :)

Good Luck starting the plan tomorrow :)

Take a look to the right of your screen (bottom if you're using a mobile device), you'll see the 'Pinned Posts' Section, this is a collation of all of the challenges, important posts and recipe ideas on the forum. Take part in whatever challenges you want to :)

Also to your right (bottom if on a mobile) is the topics section, all of the related posts to that particular 'topic' is collated here. You can add topics to your post, when you post them :D

The Monday Group Weigh-In is posted every Monday alternately by Lowcal and moreless (They are also our approachable site admins), if you 'Follow' them, you'll be notified when they post the thread :D You'll recieve a reply from one of the Fab 5 and it's a great place to be motivated for the week :) The morning session is posted just before 06:30 and runs until midday. The afternoon/evening session runs from midday until 18:00 on the Friday of that week. It'll be running tomorrow, why not come and check in with us?!

Finally, all that remains is to wish you a great first week on the forum! Be active here, as it's where we get our motivation and inspiration.

Rob :D

• Thanks. I am going to do my best and I know this site will help. :)

• Great :)

• Welcome back Shirley, I remember you from before, and it's great that you're back with us! :-)

I'd like to wish you success with your goals, and hope you enjoy your first week back on the plan. :-)

Do join us in the Monday group weigh-in again, if you'd like to, it would be great to have you back on board with us! :-) Lots of other Challenges going on currently too - as RobLandsdown91 has described.

Wishing you an excellent week.

Lowcal :-)

• Thanks for the message. I am so cross with myself that I have let things slip again. I eat when things get tough like so many others. I was 90kg this morning!

This time better eh?

• Definitely! Do pop over to the Monday group weigh-in if you want us to include your stats there, you'd be really welcome! :-)

• Hello, yes! My first day, 143.5 to go!

I too am 90kg...

Have you downloaded the charts?

• How did the first week go?

• Yes. I am not good at keeping records of what I eat though! Good luck with the first week.

You may also like...