Weight Loss NHS
78,365 members41,919 posts

Had to share, as so happy.

Had to share, as so happy.

I've been mainly 250lbs - 270lbs for 5 years, in the last year I managed to get to an average of 245lbs, but I was struggling to lose weight again.

This morning I weight myself and I couldn't believe I saw a 23-.-. I haven't been under 240lbs in so long, This just fuels my motivation. I had my first gym session yesterday and I have a one to one with a trainer on Thursday to work out a proper routine for myself.

Time to keep going onwards and upwards! (and my weight downwards!)

14 Replies
oldestnewest

Well done :)

1 like

Well done, it's a great feeling 👍👍👍👍😀😀

1 like

That's really exciting! Way to go! :D

I was really amazed when I first started the 12-week plan when the numbers not only started to drop, but kept on going down!

Onwards and downwards! :D

2 likes

Well done. 😀

Fantastic progress - keep it up !

Well done 😊👍🐛

1 like

Great feeling getting through a barrier 😊 Well done 😊👏👏👏

1 like

Well done that's brilliant :)

Oh so excited for you! Well done! See what the quest to reach Mordor and back is doing for you ;-) :-) Very very happy for you xx

1 like

Hi Quinntuppence,

Many Congratulations!!!!! This is very exciting. :-) Great that your motivation is fuelled, and I hope you enjoy your new routine at the gym - sounds great!

Wishing you an excellent week ahead.

Lowcal :-)

1 like

That's fantastic well done! Such a great feeling to break through the barrier! Great that you're seeing a trainer for a program , it just really helps when people have a clear objective when they're working out or they get bored and they're going through the motions rather than being effective . Well done you !!

That is really exciting, well done

Very good !!!

That is brilliant news. Well done!

You may also like...