Week 1 weigh day

This time last week was the day 1 weigh, I cried on and off all day, hating my self, ashamed of myself the usual daily mantra, this morning was the week 1 weigh in, my husband said I had a look of fear when I got on the scales lol, this calorie counting common sense malarky is my way forward, I have enjoyed the food & the dog has enjoyed the walking. Its paid off, this morning has been tears of pride, proud of myself !!! now there's a first, the support on here has been fantastic thankyou, thankyou, thankyou xx

15 Replies

oldest newest
  • Hi Jojocoops,

I am so glad to hear that your weigh-in was better than you anticipated, and well done for doing it, and it's great that you've had a good week.

Have a lovely weekend.

Lowcal :-)

• Thankyou so much, I am amazed that I have enjoyed my week and lost weight, its usually such a miserable journey, and thankyou for reading and responding x

• Well done now you have turned the corner and once you start to settle in your new healthy lifestyle I am sure there will be many more tears of joy and longer walks for your dog.

• Thankyou

• Welcome aboard , we all remember that very first day on the scales, that lightbulb moment when we eventually accepted that only WE could make us slimmer, no magic potion, no good fairy.

And now one week underway and you're actually doing it and succeeding ! Well done. It may be a slow journey but slow and steady is good. Some people lose a lot of weight quickly but then give up . It took me over ten months to lose my 2st but losing slowly is easier to maintain, Ive now been maintaining my healthy weight for sixteen months and you can do that too!

• Well done jojocoops. Hold your head up and be proud. It's a lovely feeling isn't it. I've fallen off the wagon for quite a few weeks but reading your post has made me want to get back on, so thank you

• I'm feeling really good, thats a rare thing for me, hope you have a fab day x

• Well done jojocoops :) really pleased to hear your feeling happier :)

• Well done and keep going

• Hi Jojocoops :)

I'm really happy for you re weight loss and that you're learning to enjoy the process. Hopefully you'll learn that this can be a very fun thing to do and make healthy changes for life because you want to. I have found this to be the case so far. :)

You've turned that corner and you should be very proud of yourself and welcome aboard! ;) :D

Sazkia x

• Thankyou Im at the gym on the treadmill as I type xx

• Well done! Remember to plan ahead to make this sustainable healthunlocked.com/nhsweigh...

• What wise words

• Why thank you; I do my best :-)

• Remember that you can still love your food, just less of it, portion wise and better choices!

I had folk tell me they loved their food, and couldn't lose, I told them I did, when losing.

You may also like...