A huge slip yesterday, but I will not let it turn into a bad week

Hi All, 2 weeks ago, when I had the 'meltdown', I admitted and realized that I need to check in with you AND myself on bad days too, not only on good days. So here I am, analyzing my fall yesterday (and rise today).

I was exhausted, tired, and just had enough of BS. Yet all went well until dinner time, when I decided to have a glass of white wine. My mistake was it was in place of dinner instead of accompanying it. So I ended up majorly hungry, which led to snacking. I think at this point it would have been more beneficial just to have a toast, instead of small amounts of healthy snacks, as altogether they added up to more calories.

So yesterdays figure: 1785 calories!!!!! Shocker. But I have very carefully planned my day today, to cut some cals down and going for an extra run today to try to make this right. It will be a good lesson on Monday during the weigh in to see how this affected my efforts!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

1 Reply

oldestnewest
  • Hi CurlyBayLeaf,

Wishing you a good few days between now and the Monday weigh-in. You've learned from your experiences this week, and you're adjusting and hopefully your plan will show success - enjoy your run!

Lowcal :-)

You may also like...