Starting again a year later!

Hi all!

I did this plan around this time last year and lost 1 stone and 4 pounds. I am now restarting the plan with the aim to lose 2 more stone to reach my target weight and reach a normal BMI.

I have struggled to match the previous success I had and I want to achieve that again and just become more healthier and confident in my self.

I look forward to being part of this group again and sharing stories and advice with one another :)

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Welcome back GetHealthyWon :)

Lowcal has just started a 12 week plan re-boot, maybe you'd like to join us and have the added support of others who are also starting again :)

healthunlocked.com/nhsweigh...

Have a look at the Pinned posts, as there's a lot of great stuff there and consider joining the monday group weigh-in, which is really popular and very supportive. The most recent thread can be found in the events section :)

Wishing you all the best :)

• Thank you for letting me know, I will check it out-sounds brilliant! :)

• I'll look forward to seeing you there :)

• Hi, at least you have the summer months ahead, a good time to plan some outdoor activities to get you active and boost those feel-good endorphins! Good luck with the meal planning and calorie counting, and let us know how you get on?

• I will! Thanks DartmoorDumpling for the encouragement! About to go for a lunchtime walk now in fact-good way to get the healthkick started!

You may also like...