Monday weight in

Monday weight in

Hi guys well it's Monday morning here in Singapore! My hotel had scales so weight today is 13:7 so 1lb off from last week, I reached my goal of 1 1/2 stone tho a little late as I couldnt weight myself on Thursday due to rushing around,

Off travelling later today so doubtful I will get another chance before the new year to post or weight myself! And it's going be too late to wait for the proper Monday weight in group X

Anyway happy holidays everyone!

Also photo from my hotel rooftop pool!

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done on losing 1 lb this week and congratulations on reaching your goal of 1 1/2 stone :-) that is fantastic hydrogirl and what a view WOW

• Well done, week 2 or 3, can't remember........of maintaining, 10st 5 3/4lbs a gain of 1 1/2lb, although well within my acceptable maintain, ( under 10st 6) so happy!

Obviously I'm coping

Good luck to all the losers

• Good morning Hydrogirl, congratulations on achieving your goal. Safe journey. ✈️

• Fab fab fab all round, you've reached your goal, you are in Singapore and off travelling !! 😃

Sometimes life is just good😃 So happy for you

Take care and enjoy

😇

• Hi Hydrogirl,

Congratulations on losing 1 pound this week, over there in beautiful Singapore. Well done for achieving your goal of one and a half stone. I can add your stats to our Monday weigh-in group thread, as I know you hoped to have it included. Hope that's ok with you!

Happy Holidays to you!

Lovely photo from your Hotel rooftop pool.

Lowcal :-)

• Well done. I Yesterday, on my 4th week and lost 8llbs altogether! So feeling positive.

Congrats xx

You may also like...