week 12 completed!

This morning's weigh-in showed a loss of 1.5 lb for the week and an overall loss of 1st 9lbs!

It's been great having your support over the 12 weeks but I've still got 5 or 6 lb I want to lose, so I'm not leaving.

The test will be next week when I'm on holiday for a week. I'll report back on 30th July, hopefully with nothing more than a suntan! Have a good week :)

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Have a lovely holiday! Enjoy! (But not toooooo much!)

• Well done. Enjoy the holiday and all those exercise opportunities like swimming and walking!

• Hi Ubiquitous,

Congratulations on losing 1.5 pounds this week, and for your overall loss of 1 stone 9 pounds, that's so great! :-) Glad to hear you're not leaving, and wishing you luck with your last 5 or 6 pounds.

Hope you have a lovely holiday and enjoy yourself.

Lowcal :-)

• Congrats on losing all that weight. That's amazing - it's really motivating to see someone at the other end of the 12 weeks having achieved so much. I hope the last 5-6lbs don't take too long to lose. All the best!

• Black with envy... ;)

• What a lovely way to start a holiday! Just think how you would have felt if you hadn't lost that weight. I bet you are really going to enjoy wearing all your holiday summer clothes! :)

• Brilliant weight loss, have fun on holiday

• Well done!! This is very motivating to hear as I've just started week 2! I was very pleased with my week 1 loss of 2.4kg (5.2lb) but am I right in thinking that week one is often higher than the following weeks? What was your average weekly loss? Also when did you start to notice a difference -clothes getting looser etc ?

Thanks!

You may also like...