Getting there!

My proper day of weighing is Fridays but I do weigh myself on Wednesdays as well. I am 2lbs lighter today and that's my first half a stone. So very happy! Normally I would celebrate a happy occasion with cake and chocolates etc. but today I'm going to buy a plant for the garden as a reward. I'll then mow the lawns and do some gardening so that will be 2 hours of exercise at least. My "reward" will then be planted and I'll be able to look at it everyday to remind me that I can lose my weight after all. :)

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Woohoo! That's fantastic eeek1110!!!! 🎉🎊Well done you!! Keep up the good work! And what a good idea about rewarding yourself with a plant- a constant reminder of your success! Best of luck with your next goal! 🌸

• Thank you! I really believe in myself now. x

• Well done eeek! Half a stone is worth a reward and your idea of rewarding yourself with plants is wonderful! Stick with your program and I 'm sure you'll be well on your way to success.

• Never thought I had the willpower but now know I have. Have a good week! x

• Hi Eeek1110,

Congratulations on losing 2 pounds this week, and reaching your first half stone of weight loss. That's brilliant! Hope you find a lovely plant for your garden - that sounds like a great reward.

Wishing you another great week ahead.

Lowcal :-)

• I want the world to know but I'm keeping it quiet for now. Feel so different from 6 weeks ago. Know I will do it! x

• Fantastic news well done, I think the plant is a great idea. Keep up the good work.

• Thank you Rosie. Have a good week too and I'll look out for your post to see how you doing. No pressure! Ha Ha. Maybe a bit.

• Ha ha- it's sheer determination & the support which is helping me with healthy eating. Will see what the scales say on Tuesday 😀

You may also like...