Lost 1.5 lbs first week

Well, weighed in yesterday and down 1.5lbs so that's good but even better is that I actually fitted into my size 12 jeans (tightly). I ate very little bread all week, big bowls of fruit, soups, porridge with banana & syrup and even a bit of chocolate. I didn't get to exercise a lot but did about 3 good walks with pram but will run today & tomo. Think the lack of bread def helped reduce bloating for jeans to fit, would love another 1.5lbs off next week. Hope everyone doing good..

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done thats great keep up the good work. I weigh in sunday so not sure on weight but within my calories and exercised so all good :-) hope you have another successful week

• Good luck, I was hoping for a bit more weight loss but it's a loss and that's the main thing and your right, I think if you stay within your cals and exercise it will come off. I'm hoping for good week next week as hoping my body just adjusting. Hope you've lost tomo

• As you say hopefully its just your body adjusting, although smaller weight losses tend to be easier to maintain long term so could be a good thing in the long run. Although i know it can be frustrating to start with. Im sure you will get there though you sound really focused and positive

• 👏👏👏well done, keep up the good work ... Great news about the jeans too 😉

• Well done,

• Well done... good luck for next week..

You may also like...