My MSAA Community

Keeping cool with MS

Hi all, I live in a hot climate and am always looking for ways to keep cool. Recently, I bought a 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe that has cooling seats and they are a real blessing! Also, I bought two polo shirts and a cooling towel from Arctic Cool (https://arcticcool.com/shop/arctic-cool-instant-cooling-towel/) and they really do help me keep cool outside! Blessings everyone!

6 Replies
oldestnewest

gerloffmk, there are some wonderful new ideas to stay cool now. Thanks for sharing your ideas!

2 likes

gerloffmk thank you for sharing, at the moment we have rain, and more rain here in the uk, 52 ml fell last night, that's just over 2 inches. Going into town today, everyone was wearing fleeces and umbrellas 🌂. Blessings Jimeka 🦋 🌈 ☔️

2 likes

Thanks! gerloffmk

I'm looking into those polo shirts!

I live in Florida ☀️☀️☀️

I have cooling towels and polar cooling vest 👍

1 like

Cooling seats and cooling shirts... interesting.

I Live in Louisiana humidity is as high as the temp.

MSAA has a cooling item form where you can order cooling items. They have 3 different packages to choose from. I received mine with pleasure. My grandkids play baseball and sitting out there watching was torched.

I received my cooling packages froze my packets ahhhhh heaven. I am so proud to have them.

Here just doing simple things makes you sweat. I use mine indoors and out.

Check there cooling program out!

3 likes

Glad you are pleased with the cooling items you received from MSAA and that they're helping you enjoy your grandkids' activities, SlmHarris !

As mentioned, gerloffmk , you can learn all about our Cooling Program on our website here:

mymsaa.org/cooling

- John, MSAA

You may also like...