Helps me to cool off

For everyone with heat insensitivity, a Frogg Toggs Chilly Pad really helps me. My daughter saw them being used at Disney World. (No, Erash, you can't buy a daughter with it) .You soak it, ring it out, and the rubbery like fabric stays cool without dripping. I use it at home and also slip it in a zip-lock bag and take it along in my purse. It's given me confidence to go places that may be hot. It's large enough to put around my neck like a scarf, throw over my head (if I'm desperate), cool my face off. If needed, find a bathroom to rewet. I think I got mine on Amazon.

I dry it out on the bathroom towel rack, or keep it in the fridge between uses.

10 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • What no daughters with it? Actually, I have 2 of these. They are wonderful. I keep 1 in the refrigerator. You can wash in washer and line dry. I use mine after overheating from excercise as a recovery aid. It's an immediate "ahhh!" Feeling...even if no daughters included πŸ˜‰

• Thanks for letting me know I can wash it. Wish they had a whole line of clothes.

• If you want a daughter erash l have 3 :D l tried selling the little angel monsters to the gypsies but the sold them back to me. Hahaha β™‘

• I'm being a daughter this weekend (spending Thanksgiving with my parents). I bet they tried selling me too but amazing how they don't remember our battles anymore πŸ˜‰

• I'm sure they don't lol. Although when my brothers and l get together we remind my parents what monsters we were. And my parents Crack up laughing and say we never grow up. But there is a 13 yr difference between the youngest and me. (Oldest) l think it keeps them young β™‘

• You are terrible! Keeping one of your daughters in the fridge is child abuse!

• Ha! 😁

• Great idea, Iona60. Thanks.

• I'm going to have to look into that one. Thanks!!

• I have cooling bandanas a friend in my support group made for me Iona60 one in pink and 1 in blue. I love them. I have the website somewhere on how to make them if anyone is interested, just let me know and l will find it. :)

I keep mine in the fridge at all times lolol

You may also like...