May help others

May help others

Something that helps me through out the day is my symptom checker. I was getting tired of writing everything down over and over again. Especially when I get my hand tremors. So I made this on my computer so can go stray to my binder and record as it happens.

I hope this can help New people develop their own. Mine is three pages long, room for new symptoms, and large font size.

Smiles and hugs

Steph

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Stepinup Thanks for sharing this, I'm sure it will be of help to many. I too keep a daily journal of diet/exercise/symptoms/meds, etc. The best days are when I can write NNS, (no new symptoms)

• That is a great idea, thanks for sharing. I'm gonna try this too.

Mary

• Great Idea stepinup! :)

• stepinup. what a wonderful spreadsheet. i'm sure many will use it! thnks for sharing! Fancy1959

• I can see that it is very detailed. It's a very good idea and useful for taking to neurologist appointments. Thank you for sharing, blessings Jimeka 🌈

• Love it, now I need to figure out how to make it.

• I used Excel spreadsheet ;)

• Thank you! I'll get started on it tomorrow. Lynn

• Hey, Stepinup. Great idea but I would forget what I was going to write down by the time I got to my binder!

• Lol...I would forget what I wanted to write down so I made it simple....just check marks. I also keep my binder in the same spot everyday. So even if I do forget to it, I always walk past it.

You may also like...