Yesterday and today have been really bad OCD days for me.
There are a lot of compulsions of repeating going on, and mental obsessions on different topics.
My husband always stops me from asking him reassurance questions, but I am unable to stop, and I keep asking him.
Every time a doubt comes, I try to ask questions about it.
Thus, OCD never quits.
It will create more doubts, and I ask more questions and repeat, and this is the vicious cycle that I am suffering nowadays.
Thus, the lessons learnt from OCD are:
1) Do not start talking topics which are based on doubts.
2) Resist the urges to give in by asking, repeating things to my husband.
3) In the beginning, the doubt will feel unbearable, but just let it be there, and do not respond to it.
4) If you respond to the OCD thought then it will get worst.
5) We should not let OCD win anytime.