Very dry penis skin! (Pics included) - Men's Health Forum

Men's Health Forum
18,015 members3,472 posts

Very dry penis skin! (Pics included)

I’ve been suffering with very dry penis skin for the last few months. I’ve had to quit masturbating for nearly two months because the skin becomes very dry, red and painful afterwards. It’s really starting to get me down. The dryness is mainly around the head and the upper forekin. I’ve included pictures! Can anyone help me? Any moisturises safe for penis skin?

Also

Ive stopped using soap in shower (even soap free gel sanax), because that was irritating it, and this helped a lot but the dryness is still there and I’ve got to be careful what I put on my skin because it is very sensitive.

The ability to reply to this post has been turned off.
16 Replies
oldestnewest
HiddenThis reply has been deleted

What oil? I’ve tried man1oil but I think it’s too harsh on my penis skin and irritated it a bit

I’m in UK!

Hi Both olive and coconut oil is very good for skin problem the both antibiotic and antifungal, once its cleared away use either as a daily penis skin health oil, will help keep your penis looking young for the rest of your life, it has me I'm now 71.

NOWHARD

2 likes

Hey thank you for your reply, I’ll give the coconut oil a try! Do I apply it in the shower, massage it in, then wash it off immediately?

Can it also be used as lube during sex?

Hi Wash dry and then apply it and massage it in and leave it, when you first start try using 3 to 4 times a day, and yes it make a very good sexual lubricant and your get lots of slip.

But it you read up about coconut oil you find its very good for lots of things and you can even take every day for good health.

NOWHARD

2 likes

Stay off the soap and apply coconut oil after shower.

1 like

Ok thank you

Don't use soap on your penis. It dries the oil out of the mucosal tissues.

You might have a fungus infection, so treat with a product that contains clotrimazole.

Use lubrication when you engage in sexual activity.

It looks as though your frenulum is completely missing.

I’m going to use coconut oil and see how my penis responds. What makes you think my frenulum is missing?

It is not visible in the picture.

Coconut oil it’s great stuff.

Replies have now been turned off for this thread. Please continue the chat at our new forum designed just for penis health: healthunlocked.com/mensheal...

The ability to reply to this post has been turned off.

You may also like...