I have a bump on top of penis - Men's Health Forum

Men's Health Forum
21,620 members3,747 posts

I have a bump on top of penis


I’m 16 and I’ve had this bump cover the hole of where you pee out of and I don’t know what it is but it covers the hole when I pee so it’s like putting your finger halfway on the hose while the water is on another thing is there’s a piece of skin like a line connected to the bump and it connects to my foreskin and I cannot pull it all the way back

3 Replies

I had the same problem. I fixed it by getting circumcised. Theres no other way.

The piece of skin that connects to the foreskin is called the "frenulum". It is normal and supposed to be there.

I don't know what that other bump is. I suggest that you ask your GP.

It is hard to say what the issue could be. Best thing to do is get an appointment at a urologist to get to the bottom of the problem. There generally shouldn't be "bumps" at the top of your penis, but it could be various things so only an examination can give you anything conclusive.

You may also like...