CIRCUMSION SCAR LINE STILL SORE 3 MON... - Men's Health Foru...

Men's Health Forum (Penis Health)
8,215 members3,436 posts

CIRCUMSION SCAR LINE STILL SORE 3 MONTHS AFTER??

LiverpoolLuke118
LiverpoolLuke118

So I had a circumsion a few months ago now and my whole recovery period was horrid, i even had an infection that needed treatment.. Anyway it's all been healing nicely since then but it's still tender to touch sometimes and when I first get an erection it feels a little tight and painful on the scar line, how long will it hurt for also will my scar flatten out anymore than this? Thanks

10 Replies
oldestnewest

Circumcision is not a happy operation. It should be reserved as a treatment of last resort, to be used only after one has tried everything else.

menshealthforum.org.uk/circ...

You’re not the only one brother I had mine done October 10 and it’s been exactly 3 months and a few days. And for the most part mine healed up real nice but it’s definitely still sore not painful but just a little sore I find that taking hot baths add some oil and just soak in it for half hour couple times a week helps out

Yeah it's more just sore I guess but noticeable, just wondering if it's because it's still healing in the inside

Yeah we have stitches on the inside deep that take 4-8 months to absorb into the body

That is a very sharp neat cut

I no how you feel mate had mine done on 12th off November it is still very sensitive on the knob and the scar line it fills hard and sore when i masturbate but the doctor said it can take up to 6 too 12 months for it to fully heal properly

Yeah that's what I thought, thanks mate

Your welcome mate glad i was abit of help

HiddenThis reply has been deleted
LiverpoolLuke118
LiverpoolLuke118
in reply to Hidden

I'll try that, thank you geez!

You may also like...