About - Men's Health Forum (Penis Health) | HealthUnlocked
Men's Health Forum (Penis Health)
About Men's Health Forum (Penis Health)
This forum is for discussion of penis issues only. Search for our other forum 'Men's Health Forum' for all other men's health issues.
One man in five dies before the age of 65. Together we can change that.
The Men's Health Forum is a charity that works to improve the health of men and boys.
Through our advice, research and campaigning we aim to reduce the tragic deaths of men and boys who simply die too young because of preventable health problems.
This community is an open space for you to discuss anything to do with penis health, including circumcision. If you have a specific medical query go to manmot.co.uk.
The Men's Health Forum (England and Wales) is a registered charity (No 1087375).
- Be supportive
- Actively listen & have in mind that everyone deals with their own private challenges
- Don't post pictures
- If you need to share images, it should be with your health professional.
- Discuss health topics only
- Not for cosmetic surgery or lifestyle issues
- If sharing information, share the source
- Use sources such as the NHS or Men's Health Forum and add the URL to your reply or post
- Share experiences don't diagnose
- Let's focus on individual health experiences
- Not for commercial or personal promotion
- No selling, no fundraising, no spam