As of September 7th we are re challenging the Taf/Mek targeted therapy. We will wait 2ish weeks and see if there is a response. Dr wants to order ipilimumab because it targets different cells than Keytruda was. And that will be the next treatment if this doesn’t work. Still have some things in mind that we will discuss at his appt this upcoming week. He is in so much pain. I took a leave of absence from work to be with him.
And to everyone - we are now Mr and Mrs Cumberland as of September 4! Wedding was beautiful and everything we had ever wanted. ❤️