Marathon Running and Race Support
792 members • 1,505 posts

Unboxing my nooo shoooos!

Unboxing my nooo shoooos!

Happy Boxing Day, all!

I have just unwrapped my present to myself: Vivobarefoot Stealth IIs!!!! Never have I spent so much on a pair of shoes 😌

Looking forward to pounding the pavements and trails in 2018 😎

The ability to reply to this post has been turned off.
17 Replies
oldest • newest

Oooooooooo 😍

Enjoy them!

1 like

Lovely - someone gave me the Running Revolution book which I am looking forward to perusing.

1 like

Hey that is some stylin footwear! May they give you many quick and happy miles

1 like

Congratulations!

1 like

Ooooooh there's lovely! They look very minimal! Trail!!!!! Eeek Envisages stone under big toe type pain

Have fun! When you takin em for their first spin then?

1 like

I know, right!? I wasn't thinking about using them on trails at all, but they seem to have incredibly hard soles! I'll take them for a quick test drive on the shingle later...

Running Revolution! Not heard of that one! Let us have a critique. Ta x

Well, on a quick look it's about moving to more barefoot running and personally I can't get beyond the thought that would hurt the soles of my poor feet. There seems to be lots on changing running style but I will have to see if that just goes with zero drop shoes.

1 like

Oh I see, interesting!

I mix my heel drops up quite a bit If I wear low drop too often it makes my Achilles’ protest

1 like

I am having so many debates with myself about what shoes to wear at which event, I think my new years resolution is going to have to be: Stop worrying about shoes :)

I know what you mean about the Achilles though, and I am listening carefully to mine!

The Vivos are sooooooo comfy :D

Good! I expect they’ll get some getting used to 🙂👍

1 like

Sexy 👠

1 like

That's me! :D

there running shoes? they look like slippers!

(always good to get nice new running shoes)

1 like

They feel like slippers too :)

Happy new year, Ben!

Happy new year to you too.

1 like
The ability to reply to this post has been turned off.

You may also like...