About - Marathon Running and Race Support | HealthUnlocked
About Marathon Running and Race Support
This community is about connecting new, aspiring, and experienced half marathon and marathon runners and those training for any sort of racing event. We share support, stories, experiences, and knowledge. Please feel free to join to talk about race events, training, anxieties, nutrition and more - everyone is welcome whatever your level or ability!
- Be kind, respectful, and understanding of one another
- Actively listen & have in mind that everyone deals with their own private challenges
- Post from your own experience
- "For me, this worked..." rather than "You should do this..."
- This is a space for peer to peer and emotional support
- The community does not replace the relationship or advice given by your healthcare professional
- Provide your sources of information
- Use well-known sources of information and add the URL to your reply or post
- No political content
- Let's focus on individual health experiences
- This community should not be used for commercial or personal promotion
- No selling, no fundraising, no spam