About - Marathon Running and Race Support | HealthUnlocked
Marathon Running and Race Support
About Marathon Running and Race Support
This community is about connecting new, aspiring, and experienced half and full marathon runners; and those training for an event to share support, experiences, and knowledge. Please feel free to join to talk about race events, training, anxieties, nutrition and more - everyone is welcome whatever your level or ability!
- Be kind, respectful, and understanding of one another
- Actively listen & have in mind that everyone deals with their own private challenges
- Post from your own experience
- "For me, this worked..." rather than "You should do this..."
- This is a space for peer to peer and emotional support
- The community does not replace the relationship or advice given by your healthcare professional
- Provide your sources of information
- Use well-known sources of information and add the URL to your reply or post
- No political content
- Let's focus on individual health experiences
- This community should not be used for commercial or personal promotion
- No selling, no fundraising, no spam