LUPUS UK
21,905 members โ€ข 17,341 posts

New Year

Happy new year everyone .

I must say 2017 has been one of the better years for me compared to recent years.

I passed my driving test & got a car ๐Ÿš˜

I got a full time job ๐Ÿ’ต

Completed my apprenticeship โœ…

Gained a few certificates and qualifications ๐Ÿ“š

I went on my first holiday abroad . โœˆ๏ธ

I canโ€™t wait to see what 2018 brings me for me. Life looks like itโ€™s on the up finally ๐Ÿ™‚

20 Replies
oldest โ€ข newest

Happy New year to you too xx

1 like

You've had a terrific year Lou, you should be proud of yourself - and I hope it continues for many years to come xxxxx

1 like

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š . I really canโ€™t wait to see what the new year bring for me! Hope you have a healthy new year ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you Lou xxx

Happy New Year Lou! x

1 like

You to x

1 like

Well done on all your achievements. Happy New Years to you and all your family. Hope 2018 is as good a year for you. Love and hugs ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽˆxx

2 likes

You to x

Happy new year. Best wishes Kevin

1 like

You to x

You are a wee hero , it has been wonderful following your achievements this year , you should be very proud โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ†

2 likes

Thank you . I love posting here . You lot give me a boost to carry on ๐Ÿ™‚. Hopefully there will be more achievements to post throughout this year

2 likes

Lovely post Lou! Letโ€™s hope 2018 is a positive and fun filled Year with more adventures for you! Happy New Year! X

2 likes

You to x

1 like

๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ YAAAAAAY loulamb

๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ€ coco

2 likes

Happy new year Loulamb,

I adore your post, Iโ€™m so happy for you, your an inspiration, 2018 is the next chapter for you & a brand new one for me. Iโ€™m sure all the goodness you Received in 2017 will excel into 2018.

Congrats on all of your amazing achievements. You should be extremely proud of yourself, Iโ€™m very proud of you. I feel good about 2018 fingers crossed itโ€™s gunna be a good year for me I need it ! I want to be able to achieve all that you have, & also receiving a diagnosis but mainly just finding a safe place to land.

Youโ€™ve done amazing & Iโ€™m sure your continue to shine as the year goes on. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿงก

3 likes

Thank you

I wish you all the best for 2018 and hope you achieve all you want x

2 likes

LouLamb,

Youโ€™ve had a very trying year but have come out on of the obstacles you have had.

I have enjoyed following your posts.

Hope 2018 is even better for you.

Happy New Year๐Ÿ‘

How Wonderful!!!!

1 like

Thank you - happy new year to you x

1 like

You may also like...