LUPUS UK
21,387 members16,923 posts

Can't believe it

I fly home tomorrow night and land early hours of Friday . Been an amazing 2 weeks , had some bad new from work yesterday about a child but apart from that it's been a lovely time!

Yesterday I had the experience of a life time. Went on a volcano trip and ate dinner on top of one. The sight was unbelievable. Something I never thought I'd do !!!

I participated in aqua gym twice . I did rifle shooting , archery , darts , Jenga and many more activities they offered !

I haven't had my usual arthritis pains. I felt like the old me . Obviously I couldn't do what I could do before still limitations but I've felt so good . Had the last few days my hands aching in the morning but within in an hour they are fine . I definitely think the heat helps for me.

Can't wait to get back to reality at home though! Can't wait for another holiday better start saving ! 🙂

8 Replies
oldestnewest

So glad you've had a good time xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 like

LouLamb,

Sounds like you have a great time, amazing our ailments are better when we don’t think about them cos we are busy.

Expect you’ll be busy on your return driving again.

Safe journey home 😎

1 like

Thank you ! The heat is defiantly better than the cold for the pains

2 likes

I'm glad you had such a good time x

1 like

Thank you x

I always feel better in the sun as well . So glad you had a lovely time , safe trip home 😀

1 like

Thank you ! Now I've got a proper job at the school hopefully that be enough money so I can save for another holiday !!

2 likes

Well done for getting permanent job at school and glad you've had such a fab holiday Lou lamb. Onwards and upwards for you now. X

1 like

You may also like...