LUPUS UK
21,177 members16,761 posts

Another pass

Yesterday I had to do my speaking and listening the last part to pass my English level 2 .

I had to talk about a topic I chose to 3 people and then we had to have a discussion about a topic chosen by my Assesor . She chose British values . I chose to talk about lupus and me .

No one knew what lupus was and they went away knowing loads about it . They said the information I delivered and the way was brilliant . One lady said she could cry after finding out what it's really like to live with lupus. They see Monday - Friday and couldn't believe that's what I go thorough . They said you hear the word lupus and never thought much of it before .

My Assesor said from the topic I chose and our discussion I passed my speaking and listening. Now I've got to complete my NVQ 2 . I've got 4 written units left and 3 observation units . 🙂

18 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi loulamb

Well done with passing your English level 2 and what a fab way to raise awareness of lupus!. You really are such a clever lass that they'll be no stopping you!. Good luck with your NVQ and next driving lesson. X

2 likes

Thank you x

1 like

Hi LouLamb

What good news bless you . Congratulations !

So pleased for you , you always put in 110 % effort in all you do ,and it definately pays off.

All the best for the next step in this qualification.

Take care.

Crusee

XX

2 likes

Thank you x

Really well done LL.....I am so pleased all your hard work has been rewarded,

AC

2 likes

Thank you x

A double pass Loulamb - not only your delivery, but informing others through it x

2 likes

Thank you . Any chance I get I tell people about lupus . X

Well done on passing your English Level 2 LouLamb!

It's excellent that you've also had the opportunity to make some people more aware of lupus and the impact it can have too.

2 likes

Thank you

Well done Lou!!!! And an advocate for Lupus as well!!!!!! Brilliant.

2 likes

Thank you

Fantastic! Congratulations Lou! And not only did you pass but you raised awareness for yourself and all of us with lupus. Proud of you. X

1 like

Thank you x

1 like

Well done Lou. Success all round. X

1 like

Thank you x

You are doing so well. Congratulations. Good topic too, a few more people who understand a little more, thanks to you.

1 like

Thank you

You may also like...