Looking Forward

2 weeks ago on monday i got a phone call saying i got the apprenticeship i applied for. It is for a position as a teaching assistant at a school for children with physical and neurological problems. I am really looking forward to it. I've decided when i learn to drive i will then apply for a job as a carer for elderly people. I can really see the point in a future now. I am going to try and get control of my conditions and do most things i want to. I want to have my own property and get a mortgage in the future as well.

18 Replies

oldest β€’ newest

Well done Loulamb.

It is so nice to hear such positive news.

If I may interrupt your new future dream... PLEASE take one step at a time. Build on a strong foundation. Walk before you can run... and endless cliches more.

Seriously. Know your pace. Small steps to achieve your goals and I can truly see you realising every one of them.

Well done

Go girl

Much love, more power to your elbow, keep us informed

Good luck

• Before I scrolled down my first instinct was "one step at a time". You beat me too it!

• Me too πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

• Congratulations with your apprenticeship and happy to hear you are optimistic regarding the future!!

Good luck and I'm backing you from this forum!

• Thank you !!

• HURRAH: well done loulamb πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

• Thanks πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

• Well done Loulamb

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ πŸ’

• Thank you πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

• Congratulations, all the best to you. 🐩

• Thanks x

• Well done! So positive. It's great to have goals. Your apprenticeship sounds like a very good place to start. Enjoy it.

• thanks !

• Good luck Loulamb...wishing you all the best xxx

• thanks x x

• I'm sure your positivity and enthusiasm will take you far...wishing you the very best in your new adventure. Stay well and happy! X

• thanks xx

• Congratulations. Nothing beats good news in times of ill health so may this lift you and take you as far as you desire!! Well done. Also what a fabulous caring career choice another reason to be so proud 😊😊😊

You may also like...