The new edition of our News & Views magazine is being sent out to all LUPUS UK members this week, so if you're a member, it will be dropping through your letterbox soon.
The new issue of News & Views includes;
• "The Pain Toolkit and Self-Management in the Community (Part two)" by Peter Moore
• Dr Graham Davenport highlights the difficulties in identifying and diagnosing lupus in primary care
• Updates from Eclipse (The Light Sensitivity Support Group)
• "What is pacing?"
• Nana Akua shares her personal experiences of lupus
• Stories and photos from lots of our fundraisers
• The latest news from National Office
• Reports from our regional support groups
• Plus loads of other great articles
A big thank you goes to everyone that contributed their stories and photos for this issue. We always need high quality photos for consideration. If you have some photos that you’d like to possibly see in the next issue then please email them to email@example.com
If you have any stories then you can write to ‘Dear News & Views’ (Unfortunately we can’t guarantee they will be published and we aren't in a position to reply to these letters).
If you aren't a member of LUPUS UK and would like to receive News & Views and all our other communications then you can join for just £10 a year.
If you’d like to join online just click here - lupusuk.org.uk/lupus-uk-sho...
For more details on what membership offers, have a read here - lupusuk.org.uk/want-to-know...