Bolton area pls

Myself and my mum has finally decided we will be moving to bolton by next month. My aunty stays there too. I know about the royal hospital which is close to one of the properties we are looking at. I also think birmingham is close to bolton so i may have to shuttle to birmingham since it has been highly recommended. I will miss my hospital here in london St helier hospital. They are fantastic. Pls let me know if u have any information of the kind of medical care in bolton.

thanks and God bless.

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Bolton (UK) is close to Manchester (UK), Lancashire. Birmingham is mid west, different location.

I am moving from North Wales to Bolton next month too. What are you looking for? NHS care or council care?

Direct Payment Scheme , Agency home care ,… GP surgeries? Can you elaborate pls.

Kind regards

Morlobach

• I live not far from Bolton but got to saford royal for my treatment

• Hello Morlobach

i need nhs, council care and gp surgery. We are moving into a private property next month hoping to get a council property soon so we are biding. My mobility is poor cos i have avascular neurosis in my both knees thanks to steriods. I also have vasculities in my fingers. I am totally dependent on my my and i have an energertic 3yr old son. So i need all the help i can get. I hope to get an occupational health assessment but it will be best in a council property so that necessary adjustment may be made.

Thanks

xx

• If you send me an email, I can possibly get some contacts established for the council. In relation to NHS I have no means of helping you, but I can make sure a Cllr is informed to put you on the right track.

You can contact me via Morlobach@yahoo.co.uk

I will do my best to help you.

Morlobach

You may also like...