just wonder if you could help?
My partner struggles with few symptoms for years and we wonder if they can be related to lupus.
The worst symptoms:
- joint pains and swellings (ankles and knees)
- diagnosis of joints hyper mobility
- urinary symptoms (kidney pains, small volumes of urine, diagnosed gout)
- GI symptoms (ongoing diarrhoea, winds, belly swelling, ?coeliac disease)
The additional symptoms:
- high temperature (37.5C-38C)
- low mood
- cold feet and hands
Tests my partner was able to have done were only:
- Anti Nuclear Antibody: Positive
- Anti Nuclear Antibody Titre 1/160 Homogenous
Anti ds DNA - 3.7, normal range: 0-15