We had our trusty team of volunteers back here in the office earlier this week to stuff the new edition of News & Views magazine into envelopes and send it to all the LUPUS UK members. If you're a member and you haven't received your copy yet, you should get it in the next couple of days.
The new issue of News & Views includes;
• "Lupus - better treatment in the pipeline?" by Dr Liz Lightstone
• A report of the East Anglia Lupus Information Day in October 2013
• Guide to Personal Independence Payments (PIP)
• Natalie Fernandes shares her lupus story
• Stories and photos from lots of our fundraisers
• The latest news from National Office
• Reports from our regional support groups
• Plus loads of other great articles
Another big thank you goes to everyone that contributed their stories and photos for this issue. We always need high quality photos for consideration. If you have some photos that you’d like to possibly see in the next issue then please email them to email@example.com
If you have any stories then you can write to ‘Dear News & Views’ (Unfortunately we can’t guarantee they will be published and we aren't in a position to reply to these letters).
If you aren't a member of LUPUS UK and would like to receive News & Views and all our other communications then you can join for just £10 a year.
If you’d like to join online just click here - lupusuk.org.uk/lupus-uk-sho...
For more details on what membership offers, have a read here - lupusuk.org.uk/want-to-know...