We would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and we hope you all have a wonderful time during this festive season.
The LUPUS UK National Office will be closed from 22nd December 2018 until 2nd January 2019.
This means that we will have limited access to this community, but you can report any issues to the HealthUnlocked Team at email@example.com
We would like to thank everyone who has helped to support the charity this year!
– All our wonderful volunteers
– Everyone that ran, cycled, walked, jumped out of planes, baked or did anything else to help raise vital funds for the charity.
– All the generous people who donated funds allowing us to continue our work, to fund lupus research and specialist nurses around the UK.
– Anyone who helped raise awareness of lupus by displaying a poster, handing out leaflets or sharing our posts on social media sites.
- Anyone who helped support someone else affected by lupus.
– Members of the medical profession who have contributed to lupus research and care for people with lupus.