Please welcome Fabienne to the LUPUS UK team

Please welcome Fabienne to the LUPUS UK team

Hi everybody,

Fabienne_Jacquet has joined the LUPUS UK National Office team this week as our new Membership, Social Media & Information Officer. She will be working Monday, Thursday and Friday each week and will be helping out here in the LUPUS UK Community on HealthUnlocked on a regular basis.

Please help us to give her a very warm welcome :)

27 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Welcome Fabienne.

• Welcome Fabienne from The Northern Ireland Lupus Support Group.

• Welcome Fabienne. 💐

• Glad you're here fabienne

• Hello and welcome (bienvenue?!), Fabienne

• Welcome

• Welcome Fabienne!

Greets,

Patricia from Amsterdam, the Netherlands

• Welcome Fabienne!

• Hi Fabienne, welcome to a worthwhile organisation 💐

• Welcome Fabienne 💐

• Hey Fabienne

Good to see you on board 😃

Good luck

Kezzie

• Welcome Fabienne!

• Fabienne you are very welcome

Best Wishes Pixiewixie

• Hi Fabienne, Lovely to have you as part of the supportive team - Lupus UK. Welcome!

• Welcome, Fabienne. Could you tell us something about how you came to join the Lupus UK National Office and your experience of Lupus/immune system problems?

• Hi Cann,

Thank you for your message.

I joined the team last week and I have worked for different health charities over the years supporting people with physical and learning disabilities, mental health issues and conditions such as diabetes.

Fabienne

• You are certainly in for an interesting time on this site, Fabienne!

• Hi Fabienne,

welcome! are you from the N.I group? I live in Belfast. I have cerebral SLE. Are you a sufferer? Is work voluntary? i desperately need something to volunteer for at home , Im a journalist but am obv unable to work but id love something to do on well days!

T

• Hi there,

Thank you for your message.

I am based in the LUPUS UK office in Romford and work there three days a week. You might already be familiar with our N.I group but you can find out more about them, and maybe discuss volunteering opportunities, here : lupussupportgroupni.co.uk/

Kind regards,

Fabienne

• Hi everyone,

Thank you for all your good wishes and I look forward to interacting with you on the forum.

Fabienne

• Wellcome pleased your here Fabienne 😃

• A big welcome Fabienne to our online club.

I have already received support, advise and very resourceful links to a health + work related post titled: "Lupus and the agony of having to give up my job".

Wow! I am glad you are on board.

WELCOME

• Welcome Fabienne

Best wishes for you .

• Welcome Fabienne, it's lovely to have you here,

Diane🌺x

• Welcome Fabienne :)

• Welcome Fabienne.

• Rather belated, I know, but a very big welcome from all in the East Midlands Lupus Group.

You may also like...