Hi there everybody. Whilst I hope there is nobody in the same position as me would like to know if there is! Diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer in September. Oncologist advised surgery out of the question as in both lungs, and offered a course of Chemotherapy over 3 weeks consisting of infusion and then tablet. He then said after the treatment they would see if it was worth giving any more! Not very happy about this and as my husband had Chemotherapy and really suffered prior to his death, and my best friend has gone through Breast cancer with a mastectomy and Chemotherapy and as I have seen first hand what Chemotherapy can do to someone I have decided against the Chemotherapy treatment. Just taking things day to day at the moment. Trying to stay positive and fortunately got the backing of my family. Anybody got any other ideas?
DECIDED AGAINST CHEMOTHERAPY? - The Roy Castle Lu...
The Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation
3,722 members • 2,143 posts