Update

Update

My daughter Kay age 19 has been on crizotinib 3/12 months now. Latest ct scan reduced/invisible lesions and reduced/ not detectable lymph nodes right lung and no detectable lung cancer left lung!!! She started Sheffield Hallam studying nursing in September. She is my inspiration!!

Skip

Featured Content

Are you a patient with lung cancer?

Please add your voice as an advocate today to help raise awareness about some of the issues commonly faced.

Learn more

Featured by HealthUnlocked

18 Replies

oldestnewest
  • That is absolutely fabulous, she is an inspirational young lady to all of us.

Much respect to her and her family Christine x

• Thank you x

• Thank you x

• That is absolutely brilliant news. Hope everything goes well at university.

• Thank you x

• Hello Ailsu, wonderful news on your daughters scan results, wishing her best of luck with her nursing studies.

Kind regards

Roy Castle Helpline

• Thank you x

• Fantastic news - I'm sure she'll make a fabulous nurse with her firsthand experience of the patient journey. You must all be thrilled….

• Over the 🌙! X

• Onwards and upwards may she have a wonderful career.

With love

Yorkiiejo

• Thank you x

• Wow i totally understand why your lovely girl is such an inspiration to you and others.I hate that Kay had to suffer this disease at all never mind at such a tender age , I say go young lady grab life tightly with both hands , wish her all the best with her nursing i'm sure she will make a great nurse , my youngest is 17 she too has started nursing course .I am humbled by you n kay's experience , be kind to each other . Take care and sending my best wishes fir the future .

Jane

• Thank you wishing you and yours the best x

• Wow that's amazing news! Im so pleased for her!!

Im age 30 and got diagnosed ALK pos 3 months ago, I'm also on crizotinib.

• How r u doing ? X

• I'm doing really well thanks :). No nasty side effects which was such a relief. I'm about to start alectinib. I have a blog if you want to check it out :). m.facebook.com/vickyvstrong...

• What wonderful news xx

• Thank you x

You may also like...