she has been offered chemo treatment with pemetrexed. She has a week to decide. Has anyone had this and how did it go for you?. I am looking for others opinions of this before we decide. We have not been told much at all such as if it will give her more time or what happens with no chemo. Waiting to talk to the macmillan nurse, any advice please?