The CAT scan is done and the results are in. I met with my oncologist yesterday and we discussed them along with potential future testing and treatments. The scan showed a 3 mm growth of the nodule, which I will now call a tumor, from 5 x 6 mm to 8 x 9 mm. Not a large increase, but growth nonetheless. My oncologist is now in agreement that it is of concern and wants a repeat CAT scan and office visit in 4 months when we will discuss where to go from here. Among the future tests is a needle biopsy, which was not a pleasant experience last time and the possibility of a wet biopsy. He is having the samples from my previous tumor tested for markers, so this is a good beginning. My most likely treatment will be chemo. That depends on what the biopsy shows. This could also be metastasis from the breast cancer surgically removed 3 months prior to the lobectomy. My oncologist is 70 - 80% sure it is lung cancer and I'm 99% sure. Time will tell. Now we wait.