Wellness Wednesday #6 : Hi Everyone... - Living with Anxiety

Living with Anxiety
5,392 members โ€ข 3,130 posts

Wellness Wednesday #6

HealthUnlocked__Team
HealthUnlocked__TeamAdministrator
โ€ข14 Replies

Hi Everyone! What are you all doing today?

I thought that this week we could have a little catch up to see how everything is going.

Living with anxiety can be an emotional rollercoaster, so it's important to take a step back and evaluate. Writing things down helps me come to rational conclusions. I find that listening to music or podcasts on a walk really help me escape and calm down.

What about you? What helps you?

๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ"We've got to talk about ALL the stuff. The ugly, the beautiful and the painful" - Lena Headey๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

14 Replies
oldest โ€ข newest

Music does tend to help me ,or a good film.

Dark days like today do absolutely nothing for me.

HealthUnlocked__Team
in reply to bepete

Thanks for sharing Pete!

Hidden
Hidden
in reply to bepete

I love music too Pete...

I have such a varied taste ..I can listen to soul, jazz, classical and more...music can inspire me, and help me ..

And love movies too ๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŒบ

Hidden
Hidden

Hi ..

Writing things down helps me too.

Helping others helps too.

Iโ€™m watching Christmas movies today and they are helping...I found myself smiling ๐Ÿ˜Š

They are soppy and unrealistic a lot of them but hey, I love to dream ๐Ÿ˜‚

Good wishes ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒบ

HealthUnlocked__Team
in reply to Hidden

Hi Olivia40,

I completely agree! Netflix has come out with many many new Christmas movies! I love how they always recommend films in accordance with the seasons. I watched ALL the horror films over Halloween. The haunting of hill house was AMAZING!

Hope you are well!

Hidden
Hidden

Yes itโ€™s fabulous...Iโ€™ve relaxed today and had a movie day...and in between a nice hot bath with lots of bubbles..bubbles in the bath not in a glass ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Have a lovely evening ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒบ

Yes ,I've got Netflix and prime, I usually watch things on YouTube during the day , then choose a couple of films at night, I'm watching scrooge now.

Hidden
Hidden
in reply to bepete

Oo I love Scrooge ! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

Iโ€™m about to watch Liverpool v PSG

Hooe you have a peaceful evening Pete ๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ

bepete
bepete
in reply to bepete

Had a bad day today, with the Gilliun ,so took it easy, feels like I've a golf ball stuck in my throat but ill be fine tomorrow.

Night ,enjoy footy.๐Ÿ™‹

Hidden
Hidden
in reply to bepete

So sorry to hear you had a bad day and Iโ€™m hoping you feel better today ...

We lost 2/1 so not great but it kept me distracted for a while..

Itโ€™s so windy and raining here today, the wind is bad..Iโ€™m not going out in that..

Hope you are ok ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ

bepete
bepete
in reply to Hidden

Not too bad today, I think winter has finally struck, it's very windy here, and dark, I'm about to do an online shop, I did a little shop. Yesterday for a couple of presents for sis and bro in law,they won't expect them but, I want too.

Then later on my financial advisors paying me a visit.

Speak soon

Pete.

Hidden
Hidden
in reply to bepete

Yes some times itโ€™s nice to buy pressies...and if it gives us pleasure, then itโ€™s all good. Iโ€™m glad your feeling bit better...

I shop online for food itโ€™s so helpful...and I love it when it arrives as I usually get a couple of treats in there, some nice ice cream ๐Ÿ˜‹

๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ

bepete
bepete
in reply to Hidden

I look forward to my favourite lager, corona!

Hidden
Hidden
in reply to bepete

Love having something to look forward to ๐Ÿ˜Š

Get them in the basket ๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

You may also like...