I fell and broke my shoulder a year ago and in April was referred for surgery. Finally been seen this week. In the meantime I had the tIA etc, triple +be with high levels of antibodies, am under kings/guys/St Thomas's and on inr3-4 though not well controlled and suffer very bad migrainous effects when it drops.
Just as I went for my ore-op, my local hospital has gone into special measures. I am not very confident about them understanding APS. I was admitted in June with an immune reaction, they assessed me and high risk for VTE and Px clexane but forgot to give it to me.
They are going to speak to guys about a bridging plan, but I am wondering if j should ask to be referred to guys instead. Likely to mean a 5-6 month delay having the surgery (which I need desperately, I suffer a lot of pain and cannot use my left arm)
What would you do?